The Southeast of Saline FFA Chapter started in 2001. The FFA is a National Organization with over 600,000 members in all 50 states, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. The SES Chapter is a chapter in the North Central District, Kansas Association and Central Region- all a part of the National FFA Organization. Over the last decade the chapter has participated in activities at the local, district, state and national levels. In the 2019-2020 school year we have 43 members in the program.2019-2020 FFA Chapter OfficersAbby Johnson - PresidentMadison Lawson - Vice PresidentHadley Elkins - SecretaryRachael Hubele - TreasurerJacki Studebaker - ReporterEmalie Hall - SentinelUpcoming Events
- November 6 - CDE Work Night
- November 6 - Fruit Sales are due!
- November 11 - Leadership School LDEs
- December 4 - Ag Tours
- December 9 - FFA Book PALS
- December 11 - Milk Quality CDE
- December 11 - Ag Sales LDE
- Decemebr 20 - FFA Basketball Concession Stands
Fruit Sales orders are planned to be delivered sometime in the first two weeks of December.
If you have any questions you may contact our advisor Mrs. Petty.
Mrs. Petty's email: firstname.lastname@example.org