SES Technology Information
- SES Responsible Use Policy
- All staff and students must sign the Responsible Use Policy to use district technology/equipment.
- Chromebook Policy Handbook
- All students in grades 7-12 must read this handbook before signing the Responsible Use Agreement and being issued a Chromebook.
- Contains information about care and use of the Chromebook, as well as a section with answers to frequently asked questions.
- This handbook is a PDF file, and may be saved and/or printed off campus.
- Chromebook Responsible Use Agreement
- All students in grades 7-12 must sign and return this agreement before being issued their Chromebook.
Students will have the same Chromebook for the duration of the life of the device. Take care of it!
If you are having trouble signing in, be sure you are using the entire domain in the user name field: firstname.lastname@example.org Using usd306.com will not work to sign in to the Chromebooks.