SES Technology Information
- SES Responsible Use Policy
- All staff and students must sign the Responsible Use Policy to use district technology/equipment.
- Chromebook Policy Handbook
- All students in grades 7-12 must read this handbook before signing the Responsible Use Agreement and being issued a Chromebook.
- Contains information about care and use of the Chromebook, as well as a section with answers to frequently asked questions.
- This handbook is a PDF file, and may be saved and/or printed off campus.
- Chromebook Responsible Use Agreement
- All students in grades 7-12 must sign and return this agreement before being issued their Chromebook.
How to carry your Chromebook (posted by Chromebook Classroom):
- Additional Information
- Students will have the same Chromebook for the duration of the life of the device. Take care of it!
- If you are having trouble signing in, be sure you are using the entire domain in the user name field: firstname.lastname@example.org Using usd306.com will not work to sign in to the Chromebooks.
- When on campus, the Internet is filtered for inappropriate content. Off campus, the Internet is filtered according to the network it is using for Wi-Fi. In most homes, this means there is no filter. Students are responsible for their online activity both on and off campus when using district technology tools.