Parents, students, and patrons have a number of ways they can stay informed about SES:
- School Messenger emergency alert system: (InfoCenter)
- Parent InfoCenter login (use the emergency contact email address on file at school)
- How to sign in and set your contact preferences (PDF)
- Learn how to set your contact preferences (video)
Additional Information about InfoCenter/SchoolMessenger:
- If you have a phone number already associated with School Messenger and you want to opt in to receive SMS/Text messages on that phone, text "Y" or "Yes" to 67587.
- If you receive SMS/Text messages and you want to stop receiving them, text "Stop" to 67587.
- Logging in to InfoCenter only works if you have an email address on file at SES
- Allows you to see any messages sent by the schools in the last 30 days
- Allows you to set preferences for all message types. For example, you can set all emergency messages to contact you by phone, email, and text, while only getting emails for general announcements.
- If you only see one of your children in InfoCenter, your email address is only on file for one of them. This is not a concern, as long as all numbers and email addresses you want to be used are on file in InfoCenter.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal (setup instructions)